Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tanning bed OR spray tan?

Well, i would personally choose tanning beds. Why? Because they give longer lasting results then what a spray tan would. Tanning beds are actually relaxing and when they warm up... its a perfect time to nap:) Yeah, yeah, i know. Tanning beds make you wrinkly and may cause cancer. Spray tans are just...ewwy for me:/ I would feel so self-conscience about myself. I don't know about you guys but i wouldn't want to walk around orange!!



And with tanning beds, i know they will get an even tan. (except on the armpits so make sure to lift your arms up!)

This is exactly what i mean!!



-What do you guys prefer?
 I would love to know your opinions!

Tanning Bed -vs.- Spray Tan




2 comments:

  1. you know how i feel about this. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i know rach. lol
    how did i know you were gonna comment on this..
    thats right, your my only follower/friend:(

    ReplyDelete